Our appointments system aims to offer a consultation with a GP within 48 hours or a nurse within 24 hours.
- Online Booking—available via the link at the top of this page.
- All consultations are by appointment only and may be booked up to 42 days in advance.
- Telephone consultation with a doctor can also be booked.
- Requests for 'On the day' appointments will be triaged by a GP who will call you back to discuss your medical needs.
- You may be offered an appointment with a practice nurse.
- An appointment is for one person only.
- Where an appointment is for a specialised procedure please contact our Reception Team to book.
- Patients with more than one issue to discuss should book a double appointment to ensure that appropriate consultation can take place. Otherwise, patients may be asked to book another appointment at a later date.
- Urgent cases will be seen on the day but we may not be able to offer a choice of doctor or time.
Please note a GP surgery receptionist is not simply someone who answers the phone - they are specially trained to help you get the most appropriate treatment as fast as possible.
In order to do this, they need to ask you questions about why you need to see a Doctor, often they might be able to get you a nurse appointment faster.